Blooper Reel from cloth diaper video

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sick again

So my kids are sick again. I suppose it's no wonder with this crazy -10 degree weather we have been having here in sunny Colorado. It is hitting Samantha particular hard simply because she can't blow her nose. Babies naturally breathe through their noses. If they can't breathe through their nose it makes it very difficult to eat or sleep. The bulb syringe is not working because it breaks my heart to hold her down while she screams her brains out. I received read a review for a NoseFrida from DirtyDiaperLanudry.com and decided to order one of my own. I ordered the NoseFrida today and am hoping to receive it by Friday!! I will let you know how it works. I have included the link for anyone that wants to check their site out. It's another great WAHMommies invention. They are also offering FreeShipping if you order two. Makes a great shower gift.


http://www.nosefrida.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment